Thursday 18 August 2011

TV ADVERT PRODUCTION - Task 3 - Questionnaire

I asked a group of people similar to my target audience which of my ideas they preferred. One element at a time I chose the most popular answer to compile my advertising campaign for fizzy drink. This is what I found...

The 'winning' answers are highlighted in yellow...

Question 1 - Which song (after listening to the intro for 30 secs approx) do you think defines happiness and summertime the best?

Track 1- 'Fireweorks' by 'The Whitest Boy Alive'
Track 2- 'Taper Jean Girl' by 'Kings Of Leon'
Track 3- 'Ballad of the Beaconsfield Miners' by Foo Fighters

Question 2 - Which of these three flavours would you be most likely to buy?

Flavour 1- Watermelon, Orange and Lemon
Flavour 2- Pineapple, Orange and Lemon
Flavour 3- Orange, Lemon and Lime

Question 3 - Which name sounds like a real fizzy drink brand?

Name 1- Friutfizz
Name 2- Freshfizz
Name 3- Fizzz

Question 4 - Which logo would attract you to the bottle most? (I made each logo on photoshop myself using photos found online)

Logo 1

Logo 2

Logo 3

 Question 5 -  Choose your favourite slogan.
Slogan 1- It’s just fruity fizz
Slogan 2- It’s fresh. It’s fruity. It’s fizzz
Slogan 3- It’s fruity and fizzy. It’s just Fizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment